AY14Q3 Textbook and Scheduling for CED3 DL Programs
Curriculum 805, EMBA – Military (Current Students)
Curriculum 807, EMBA – Civilian (Current Students)
Dudley Knox Library
Searchable databases, ejournals, workshops, and numerous scholastic and military online resources.
Visit Dudley Knox Library.
Page has quicklinks to items such: academic catalog, academic calendar, student information handbook, NPS accreditation, request transcripts, academic policy, faculty directory and more.
Visit NPS Academics.
In the event applicants do not complete the Participation Agreement during the application process:
- Go to: https://www.nps.edu/admissions/ams/login.aspx
- Click on "Returning Applicant"
- Use your Login and Password from application
- Click on "View" (for applicable application) to open application
- Click "Next" button at bottom of screen
- Click on "Participation Agreement" button to open and complete
The Technology Assistance Center (TAC) is your primary support resource for technology help at NPS.
Visit Technology Help.
Thesis Processing collects and reviews NPS theses, dissertations, MBA professional reports, capstone projects, and joint applied projects. We ensure that each paper follows the formatting guidelines of the Naval Postgraduate School and assist students with the proofreading process. Contact us.
Visit Thesis Processing.