Below is a list of some of the short courses that have been conducted for CJSEW.
- DDTS - Short Course (Singapore): Atmospheric Factors in EM Propagtaion, August 2004
Atmospheric and Ocean Effects on Rf/EO Propagation (Power Point presentation ~20mb)
- Swedish National Defence Course - Sensor to Shooter Technology, July 2003
- Atmospheric Factors In Electromagnetic and Optical Propagation (Power Point presentation)
- Technologies for Information Operations P179220 "As a leader in simulation and modeling, the CJSEW has developed the TIO short course based on recent research and development in associated Information Operationstechnologies. Presented by various NPS faculty, the course covers several exciting technology areas important for tomorrow’s war fighters. For a complete description of this year’s course, please click………”
- Technologies for Information Operations History