Dudley Knox Library Open to the Community
We welcome visitors, researchers, and members of the local community.
- Active Duty and Retired military personnel and DOD personnel may enter the NPS campus and the library with their official ID.
- Public and non-affiliated visitors must contact us well in advance of your intended visit, complete paperwork, and consent to a background check. (Note: Social Security and date of birth are required for this check). Upon approval of the background check, you will be granted entry to NPS and the library.
- Lead time needed in advance of your desired visit:
- U.S. citizens - 2 weeks
- Non-U.S. citizens - 4 weeks
- To arrange access, contact one of the following library staff: