The Library has a small number of collaborative group study rooms located in public areas of the Library as well as in our Restricted Resources Services (RRS) department. The study rooms are equipped with white boards and wall-mounted plasma display systems. The collaborative group study room in RRS is intended for users working on classified projects. Keys for public area rooms are available for checkout at the Library Circulation Desk. Use of the room located in RRS must be arranged with RRS staff.Revised: 05/11/2010
• For advance reservations, contact the Circulation Desk at email@example.com or (831) 656-2947. Priority will be given to groups requiring use of the special equipment.
• For classified group projects, contact RRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 656-2061 for availability and access.
• When not reserved, rooms are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
• Rooms are for use by NPS groups only.
• Groups should consist of at least two (2) people.
• Remove all personal items and library materials from the room when it is vacated.
Note: Failure to pick up the reserved room's key within 15 minutes of the reserved time will result in forfeiture of the room.
Use of a collaborative group study room in the public area is limited to four (4) hours:
• The room must be in continuous use by the group.
• The key is not to be removed from the wooden key ring.
• The key is not to be removed from the library.
• The key is to be promptly returned to the Circulation Desk at the end of the user session.
Please report any equipment difficulties or failures to the Library Circulation Desk.