Note: Complete Step 1 concurrently with Steps 2 and 3. Do not wait for approval of your electronic request to miss muster (Step 1) before submitting your leave form (Step 2) and MOL request (Step 3).
- Fill out and submit the Leave/Liberty/TDY Check Out Form. If approved, you will receive an email authorizing you to miss muster. If you do not receive this email, you are not authorized to take leave/liberty/tdy.
- Click on Leave Form to open. For Permissive TAD, open the PTAD Form .
- Fill out the appropriate blocks on the Leave or PTAD Form. Click on shaded blocks to make entries. Click in the boxes to add an "X."
- Save your Leave/PTAD Form on your computer using a different name. Send it as an attachment to email@example.com .
- Your approved leave/PTAD request will be forwarded to the Marine Corps Representative via e-mail within two working days. You will not be included on this message.
- Your request will be recorded and forwarded onto the Marine Corps Detachment at DLI for processing.
- Submit a Leave or PTAD Request on Marine Online (MOL) to DLI via CWO2 Kretz. Ensure to courtesy copy LtCol Flaherty in your Leave/PTAD request.
- Sign out and in from Leave/PTAD via MOL.