Video: Python Getting Started
Python is the official student management system used to maintain your academic record while at NPS. What are the benefits of using Python? You can:
- Update personal information (e.g., changes in rank, address changes, how you want your name on your certificate, etc) Note: It is important to make personal information changes in both Python AND Sakai.
- Access your academic record to view grades and print unofficial transcripts
- Submit quarterly Student Opinion Forms (SOF) for each course (required prior to the release of grades)
- Receive Registrar-related bulk emails quarterly with important information.
- Request to add, drop, or withdrawal from a course.
- The primary method for off-campus access to Python is the NPS CloudLab
- There are three (3) login options
- Select "CloudLab HTML Access"
- The Login window will appear. Enter your NPS "User Name" and "Password" then click "Login".
- Select "Install CloudLab Client"
- Download and install client from this page
- Non-supported web browsers (Internet Explorer 8 and below, Mozilla Fireforx 14 and below, Google Chrome 21 and below, and Safari 4 and below)
- Visit this page for instructions
3. Open web browser within virtual desktop
4. Visit NPS Intranet home page and select Python
For any additional problems, contact the NPS Technology Assistance Center (TAC) .