Video: Python Getting Started
Python is the official student management system used to maintain your academic record while at NPS. What are the benefits of using Python? You can:
- Update personal information (e.g., changes in rank, address changes, how you want your name on your certificate, etc) Note: It is important to make personal information changes in both Python AND Sakai.
- Access your academic record to view grades and print unofficial transcripts
- Submit quarterly Student Opinion Forms (SOF) for each course (required prior to the release of grades)
- Receive Registrar-related bulk emails quarterly with important information.
- Request to add, drop, or withdrawal from a course.
- The primary method for off-campus access to Python is the Voyager Citrix portal.
- If you are using a computer that cannot install the Citrix client, please use the NPS SSLVPN gateway instead: https://npsbart.nps.edu and follow the instructions listed below:
- The WebVPN Service Login window will appear. Enter your NPS "User Name" and "Password" then click "Login".
- The NPS Remote Access: SSL-VPN (NPSBART) Website Directory will appear.
- Click on the Python link.
- The Welcome to Python window will appear. Click on "Python User Login".
- The WebVPN Service Authentication Required window will appear. Enter your "User Name" and "Password" then click "Continue".
- You should now be logged on to Python.
For any additional problems, contact the NPS Technology Assistance Center (TAC) .