Workers' Injury Compensation
Federal Employee Compensation Act (FECA)
The FECA is the exclusive remedy by which civilian employees of the U.S. government may obtain disability, medical, and/or survivor benefits from the Federal government for work place injuries and employment related diseases/illnesses.
FECA is administered by the Department of Labor (DOL), Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) located in 12 district offices throughout the United States.
All entitlement decisions are made by DOL/OWCP and not by the Department of the Navy (DON).
To obtain more information on injury compensation and how to file a claim, click on the following links.
- Employee Rights And Responsibilities When Injured At Work
- ECOMP Supervisor Training
- ECOMP Employee Training
- ECOMP Home Page
- ECOMP Log In Instructions
- ECOMP Registration Instructions
- Injury Workers Compensation Checklist
- ECOMP FAQ’s