NPS - Faculty Profiles - Heading
Defense Resources Management Institute
Graduate School of Defense Management
Phone: (831) 656-2661
- 2018 - current: Professor
Cost Benefit Analysis; Military Manpower; National Security; Public Policy;
Defense Resources Management; Cost Benefit Analysis; Labor Economics, Economic Development; National Security; Game Theory;
- Lipow, J, (2016). Survival: The Economic Foundations of American National Security United States: Lexington Books.
- Book Chapter
- Lipow, J., & Garcia, R. J, Trade Agreements and National Security: An Economic Approach. Handbook of Interantional Trade Agreements Routledge.
- Journal Article
- Armey, L., & Lipow, J, Racial Selection in Deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan. Defence and Peace Economics, .
- Armey, L., & Lipow, J, (2016). Hard lessons: combat deployment and veteran interest in higher education. Applied Economics Letters, , 1–5.
- (2014). Probability Segmenting and the Social Cost of Draft Evasion..
- Armey, L., Lipow, J., & Webb, N. J, (2014). The impact of electronic financial payments on crime. Information Economics and Policy, (29), 46–57.