NPS - Faculty Profiles - Heading
Visiting Associate Professor
Operations and Logistics
Graduate School of Defense Management
Phone: (831) 656-1098
PhD - Hec Montreal Canada 2008
- 2009 Associate Researcher, The Interuniversity Research Center on Enterprise Networks, Logistics, and Transportations (CIRRELT), Montreal, QC
- 2009 - 2013 Scientific Member, State of Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation, Science Advisory Panel on Cruise Ship Wastewater Treatment, Juneau, AK
- 2009 - 2012 Assistant Professor of Operations Management, School of Business, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
- 2008 Associate Researcher, Supply Chain Research Group, HEC Montreal, Montreal, QC
- 2004 - 2007 Lecturer in Operations Management, Department of Logistics and Operations Management - HEC Montreal, Montreal, QC
Naval Forces Sustainment, SOF Support, Logistics in Contested Environments, Strategic Supply Chains, Technology in Operations, Critical Operations Management, Maritime Business,
Operations Management, Transport Management, Supply Chain Management
Boards, Memberships, & Certifications
- Decision Sciences Institute
- Production and Operations Management Society
Licensures and Certifications
- Master Mariner, Transport Canada
- Journal Article
- Veronneau, S, (2016). Road safety challenges in Pakistan: an overview. Journal of Transportation Security, .
- Veronneau, S, (2015). Cruise ship suppliers: A field study of the supplier relationship characteristics in a service supply chain. Tourism Management Perspectives, (16), 76–84.
- Veronneau, S, (2015). Northern sea route: an overview of transportation risks, safety, and security. Journal of Transportation Security, 3-4(8), 69–78.
- Veronneau, S, (2015). Security challenges in United States sea ports: an overview. Journal of Transportation Security, 1-2(8), 41–49.
- Veronneau, S, (2015). Stratégie logistique: aller au-delà des pratiques exemplaires. Gestion, 4(39), 11–20.
- Veronneau, S, (2014). Security at the source: securing today’s critical supply chain networks. Journal of Transportation Security, 4(7), 359–371.
- Technical Report
- Veronneau, S, (2017). 3D Printing: Downstream Production Transforming the Supply Chain.