FAIRS - Academic Affairs
Faculty Activity and Information Reporting System (FAIRS)
To improve data reporting and simplify a number of processes, NPS has brought a new system on board. FAIRS is a tool hosted by Digital Measures for collection and storage of information about your scholarly and service activities for a number of uses, such as:
Need help? See the bottom of the page for instructional materials and FAQ!
|To access FAIRS click the button below
(Use your NPS ERN Login information to access the system.)
Log in to FAIRS
FAIRS allows you and other users to enter data once so that it is available to you and administrators for many different purposes. This will reduce the need for data calls and create more time for faculty to focus on more important tasks.
For more information about see the Digital Measure (Activity Insight) website.
To access FAIRS, go to:
- Note: If you wish to bookmark this site, you may need to manually enter the link into your bookmarks for it to work reliably. As an alternative, we recommend that you bookmark this page instead.
- Use your NPS ERN Login information to access the system.
For more information and training, go to:
- Provost's letter for the annual Faculty Activity Report (pdf)
- Faculty Activity Report (FAR) quick start guide (pdf) - Updated February 2018
- Faculty Activity Report (FAR) quick start orientation video (internal access only)
- FAIRS FAQ/Knowledge Base (internal access only)
- FAIRS/FAR Briefing Handouts (pdf) - Updated February 2018
- FAIRS Faculty Profile Crosswalk (pdf) - Updated November 2019
- Digital Measures basic system training