Programs - Program for Culture and Conflict Studies
Programs - Title
Programs - Content
In order to encourage continued study and appreciation for the development of Afghanistan, Iraq, and other developing nations, the Program for Culture & Conflict Studies conducts regular seminars and presentations to academic institutions, government and non-government organizations, and foreign associations. We routinely speak at forums and brief deploying troops, as part of the Regional Security Education Program (RSEP). CCS disseminates its research in a variety of ways:
- Direct response to request for information (RFI) from Mission Commanders and Provincial Reconstruction Teams in Afghanistan and Iraq;
- Cultural briefings to deploying units;
- Workshops and conferences;
- Academic online journal: The Culture & Conflict Review;
- Open-source cultural research;
Provincial Gazetteer, Overviews, and Factsheets.
Events - Title
Material contained herein is made available for the purpose of peer review and discussion and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of the Navy or the Department of Defense. Most of the content available on this website was updated as of March 2017.