In Monterey and Virtual - Defense Resources Management Institute
Since 1965, the Defense Resources Management Institute (DRMI) has responded to the needs of the Department of Defense (DoD), teaching principles, concepts, and applications of defense resources management to U.S. and partner nation participants in financial and resources management, and other defense specialties.
The DRMI offers nine courses in-residence at its facilities on the grounds of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
Courses Offered In-Residence:
- Defense Resources Management
- International Defense Management
- Senior International Defense Management
- Human Capital Resources Management
- Introduction to Budgeting Concepts
- Performance Management and Budgeting
- Multiple Criteria Decision Making
- Risk Management
- Data Analytics for Financial and Resources Management
Graduate Credit Offered
Upon request, course participants can receive graduate education credits from the Naval Postgraduate School for the following DRMI courses:
- Data Analytics for Financial and Resources Management: 4.0 credits
- Defense Resources Management: 4.5 credits
- International Defense Management: 9.0 credits
- Senior International Defense Management: 4.5 credits
Examination is required.