EOTACS - Field Experimentation
Expeditionary Organic Tactical ISR Capability Set
Check back soon for info about our next event!
All 2020 events are cancelled
The USSOCOM Expeditionary Organic Tactical Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (AISR) Capability Set (EOTACS) performance evaluations are completed by the Naval Postgraduate School Field Experimentation team. These events consist of an evaluation/data collection team from the Naval Postgraduate School, observers from the United States Special Operations Command, and commercial UAS platforms.
- Cyber Assessment: The cyber assessments are conducted by the Joint Vulnerability Assessment Branch (JVAB) and consisted of assessments of the overall UAS, data exfiltration, RF/cyber, onboard data storage, and forensics.
- Acoustic Assessment: The acoustic assessments are completed by NPS researchers. The acoustic assessments created wave files for each platform, which were then analyzed for time series, spectrogram and frequency spectrum.
- Ground Assessment: The ground assessments are performed by a NPS data collection team to verify the manufacturer’s UAS specific dimensions and logistic information.
- Flight Performance Assessment: The flight performance assessment consisted of vehicle flight performance assessments completed by the NPS data collection team.
- Directions, Logistics, and Shipping
- Event Airspace Control Plan
- Event Pre Mishap Plan
- Google Map of Camp Roberts