Return to Campus Procedures - Scheduling Office
- Review COVID Safety procedures.
- Receive training from Department Point of Contact or from Tony Colon.
- Capacity listed on User Portal may not be exceeded at any time.
- All guests must be documented via request portal. Changes to guest list must be updated.
- This process does not replace other COVID cleaning procedures and sign out sheet requirements.
Requestor submits room request to Department Point of Contact (via email, phone, etc.) the Thursday before the requested event date.*
Dept POC enters the request in the Event Scheduling Portal or approves student input by 1700 every THU.
Dept POC trains students on COVID policies (or directs them to Tony Colon for training)
Room Owner approves/denies request
Dean of Students/Provost will receive a report of all requests (0800 every FRI)
DOS/Provost will review requests and notify room owners if request is denied
Requestor receives official confirmation of status
Booking appears on Portal Automated COVID Tracing Report
*If you are unsure of who your department POC is please contact your department's Program Officer.
AY22Q1 Useful Links
Students: In-person waiver for the fall quarter can be found here.
- Email your Program Officer or the Dean of Students Office with questions
Faculty: In-person waiver for the fall quarter can be found here.
- Email your academic unit or Ms. Julie Hanley, Office of the Provost with questions
Course Change Request Form (Requests open now - September 17, 2021)
- Move to a larger classroom, change class time/day, etc.
- Email Tony Colon with questions
NAVY GUIDANCE: All NAVY COVID-19 guidance, with summaries:
NAVADMIN 099/21 – U.S. NAVY COVID-19 STANDING GUIDANCE
- Standing Guidance of everything COVID:
- Bubble, Vaccinated etc…
- Vaccinated / Deferred
- Close Contacts and procedures for Close Contacts
- Pre-deployment screening and ROM sequester.
- Underway health protection measures by ship class
- CIV and CTR personnel must follow ….
- Port visits / procedures
- Testing / Sentinel testing
- Vaccine ordering and administration
NAVADMIN 110/21 – U.S NAVY COVID-19 STANDING GUIDANCE UPDATE 1
Update Paragraph 7 of U.S. NAVY COVID-19 STANDING GUIDANCE : Provision of Crew Health information during Port Visits.
NAVADMIN 059/21 USE OF MASKS AND OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC (dated 10 Mar 2021)
NAVADMIN 095/21 INTERIM UPDATE ON DOD MASK GUIDANCE (dated 14 May 2021)- Face Coverings
NAVADMIN 277/20 CCIR requirements:
OPREP- NB required for 1. COVID Death 2. Media interest events 3. Outbreaks at sea 4. Significant Operational impacts. All other COVID reporting completed via OPNAV SharePoint Site.
NAVADMIN 115/20 Reporting requirements:
Details content and format for COVID Related OPREP- 3 NB. Definitions for reporting categories.
COVID-19: An Illustrated Scientific Summary
Video Created and Produced by Yale Neuroscience Ph.D. Student Clara Liao
NPS Conference & Event Services
NPS offers event and room booking through Enterprise online booking tool. This service will require you to have an NPS VPN connection and a registered @NPS.edu email address.
If you are interested in booking an event, but are not connected to the NPS community you will need to work directly with your NPS sponsor to make your request.