Next week, experts in Autonomous Systems, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning from Academia, federally-sponsored laboratories, and the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) will discuss key topics on the employment of Intelligent Autonomous Systems by U.S. military forces. Sponsored by the Office of the Secretary of Defense, former Deputy Secretary of Defense Bob Work; Dr. Jason Stack, SES, Technical Director, Office of Naval Research; and Dr. Douglas Matty, SES, Director, U.S. Army Artificial Intelligence Capabilities U.S. Army Futures Command headline an impressive team of nearly 25 national leaders in key scientific areas.
Copies of the presentations are available via the Presenters Page - just click the title of the presentation or panel!
Presenters and Panel Members include:
- Dr. Brenna Argall, Northwestern University
- COL David Barnes, USA, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Lt Col Joseph Chapa, USAF, Air Staff
- Dr. Thomas Choinski, Naval Undersea Warfare Center
- Dr. Ayodeji Coker, Office of Naval Research
- Dr. Missy Cummings, Duke University
- Dr. Scott Douglass, U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr. Harry Dreany, Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory
- Dr. Merel Ekelhof, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center
- Ms. Ryan Fitzgerald, The MITRE Corp.
- Ms. Erin Hahn, Applied Physics Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University
- Mr. Chuck Howell, The MITRE Corp.
- Dr. Nicholas Kasdaglis, The MITRE Corp.
- Mr. Jean-Claude Lede, U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr. Lawrence Lewis, Center for Naval Analyses
- Dr. Joseph Lyons, U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr. Kelly Neville, The MITRE Corp.
- Mr. Ranjeev Mittu, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- Ms. Alka Patel, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center
- Dr. Mattias Scheutz, Tufts University
- Dr. Peter Schwartz, The MITRE Corp.
- Mr. Shawn Steene, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- Mr. Brian Williams, Institute for Defense Analyses
Discover more about the topics and speakers on the Presenters Page for the Policy and Ethics of Intelligent Autonomous Systems Technical Exchange Meeting.