Sponsored Programs Support Office - Office of Research & Innovation
Sponsored Programs Support Office
The Sponsored Programs Support Office (SPSO) is a centralized administrative unit reporting to the Vice Provost for Research . The SPSO provides support to the NPS' sponsored research and education programs and the NPS Institutional Research Program.
Specifically, the SPSO:
- Administers the NPS Institutionally Funded Research Program
- Administers Research and Education Sponsored Programs
- Administers Student Fellowship Programs
- Administers NPS Agreements, Chair Professorships, Post-Doctoral Programs, Research Centers
- Administers NPS Technology Transfer Program
NPS Users, Sign In to find more information on Proposal Development, Financial Information and Policies.