ITACS offers a wide variety of the latest educational technologies for your use. These include:
- Sakai Learning Managment System Support (Sakai LMS)
- Video Conferencing
- Assistive Technologies
- Multimedia Services
Please let us know how we can assist with your classroom technology needs by emailing.
For critical classroom technology issues causing an interruption to classes in session, or about to begin please call our hotline at x6911. The hotline is staffed for normal class hours between 7AM - 5PM.
You can reserve a lab or a classroom.
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of e-learning education courses or training programs. (Wikipedia, 2016)
Request a Sakai Course or Project Space:
Course from Python
- Course ID in Python
- Which quarter you will be teaching the course next
- If you would like content from an existing course duplicated
- if so, include the full course title
Project or non-Python Course
- Desired name of site
- Site owner name and email
- Type of Site: Course (including quarter to be taught) or Project