Ready for Review? - Thesis Processing
Submit Your Thesis - Title
Submit your paper to Thesis Processing
Ready for Review
Minimum draft requirements
- Distribution statement selected in your Python Thesis Dashboard (in the Security and Compliance section).
- Draft and First 8 Pages file uploaded to thesis SharePoint site (or Box, if thesis is export controlled). If classified or CHDS, see our file-sharing page for more information on how you will share your files.
- A minimum of three complete chapters formatted in the NPS thesis template and ALL PARAGRAPH style is applied to all body paragraphs. You may submit ANY three chapters; it is not required that you submit the first three.
- Chapters are 1) cited, 2) proofread, 3) reviewed by your advisor(s), and 4) free of track changes or comments.
- At least a partial (proofread!) list of references, reflecting sources cited in your text.
- File is named 20Sep_LastName_FirstName.
- If more than one author, file name is 20Sep_LastName1_LastName2_LastName3
- If SE capstone, file is named using the last name of the first-listed author (by alphabet) on the cover page followed by "et al": 20Sep_FirstAuthorLastName et al
- Thesis Proposal Form in your thesis dashboard is complete.
- "Thesis Processing Brief" is checked off in your thesis dashboard's Requirements Status section.
- You are graduating in the current quarter.
- Think your paper might be FOUO? See guidance here.
- What will we look for? See Common Errors: Things We Mark—You Fix.
- CHDS students with an editor are excused from the Initial Review requirement and from using SharePoint.