Ready for Review? - Thesis Processing Office
Submission Steps (Video)
Submit Your Thesis - Title
Submit your paper to Thesis Processing for Initial Review
Ready for Review
Questions? We’re here for you: firstname.lastname@example.org or in the Dudley Knox Library, Monday–Thursday, 1200–1500, room 268.
Minimum draft requirements
- Thesis Proposal Form in your thesis dashboard is complete.
- Draft uploaded to thesis SharePoint site (or Box, if thesis is export controlled). If classified or CHDS, see our file-sharing page for more information on how you will share your files.
- A minimum of 1/2 to 2/3 of your thesis text (about three complete chapters) formatted in the NPS thesis template and All Paragraph style is applied to all body paragraphs. You may submit ANY complete chapters.
- Chapters are 1) cited, 2) proofread, 3) reviewed by your advisor(s), and 4) free of track changes and comments.
- A proofread list of references, reflecting sources cited in your text. Use the NPS Citation Guide.
- File is named 23Sep_LastName_FirstName. Follow this capitalization guidance.
- If more than one author, file name is 23Sep_LastName1_LastName2_LastName3
- If SE capstone, file is named using the last name of the first-listed author (by alphabet) on the cover page followed by "et al": 23Sep_FirstAuthorLastName et al
- "Thesis Processing Brief" is checked off in your thesis dashboard's Requirements Status section.
- You are graduating in the current quarter.
- What will we look for? See Common Errors: Things We Mark—You Fix.
- CHDS students with an editor are excused from the Initial Review requirement and from using SharePoint.