United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) is soliciting government organizations for RDT&E projects to address applicable Joint Deployment and Distribution Enterprise (JDDE) Capability technology gaps. This solicitation is for projects starting in Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23).
Those submitting proposals are encouraged to speak with USTRANSCOM subject matter experts to discuss their proposal, details of the USTRANSCOM need, and other factors to improve the quality of the proposal and to better determine commitment to sponsorship and transition.
Discover more about JDDE Challenges and how to submit a proposal.
This is a two-phase selection process.
- Phase I is a 4-page white paper due 31 March 2021 by 4pm Central Standard Time (CST)
- Phase II is a full, 15-page proposal due 30 June 2021 by 4pm CST
Technology Needs and Focus Areas for FY23 Proposals
- Scalable End-to-End Patient Movement
- Rapid Construction for Points of Debarkation
- Convoy Security
Cyber Domain Mission Assurance
- Cyber and Electronic Security
- Cross-Domain Information Exchange & Collaboration
- Resilient Communications
- Secure Collaboration with Commercial Partners
Evolve for Tomorrow
- Delivery Technologies
- Aircraft/Ship Survivability
- Force Protection
- Sea Basing Technologies/Logistics-Over-The-Shore/Connectors
- Deployment/Distribution Modeling, Simulation and Optimization
- Predictive Logistics and Maintenance Forecasting
- Knowledge Management
- Risk Assessment
- Distributed Global Mobility Command and Control
- All Domain Maneuver Warfare Planning and Execution
Key dates (subject to change) - Posted to the Research Proposals calendar
- 31 March 2021 at 1600 CST - “Submittal of electronic Phase I white papers. Late submissions will not be considered.”
- 1 - 26 April 2021 - Phase I evaluation period
- 30 April 2021 - Notifications made to those invited to submit proposals for Phase
- May - June 2021 - Phase II Offeror’s can discuss proposals with subject matter experts/evaluators to gain clarification and to better focus proposals on targeted gaps.
- 30 June 2021 at 1600 CST - “Submittal of electronic Phase II proposals. Late submissions will not be considered.”
- 29 October 2021 - Notification of final selection
Discover more about USTRANSCOM Research, Development, Test and Evaluation opportunities!