Additional Information - Field Experimentation
These links are provided to assist Joint Interagency Field Experimentation (JIFX) Program and The Sea Land Air Military Research initiative (SLAMR) participants.
No endorsement or recommendation is implied.
Department of Defense Links
- Joint Interagency Field Experimentation (JIFX)
- Joint Vulnerability Assessment Branch (JVAB)
- MilSuite Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessments Respository (requires .mil domain access)
- Fusion Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessments Respository (requires .mil domain access)
- Contact JVAB (email)
- NPS Field Experimentation file submmission (email)
- Unmanned Systems Technical Exchange
Taking DoD Experimentation to the .mil
The links below are accessible by .mil users.
- Field Experimentation blog
- Joint Interagency Field Experimentation (JIFX) Program
- Field Experimentation (ANTX, JCTD, JIFX, Stiletto, Thunderstorm, TSOA) Collaboration Space
- Field Experimentation calendars
- Research blog
- Naval Postgraduate School blog
Engage with The SLAMR
- DoD Information Assurance Scholarship Program
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowship
- National Physical Science Consortium (NPSC)
- Naval Research Enterprise Internship Program (NREIP) - university students
- Science and Engineering Apprenticeship Program (SEAP) - high school students
- Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
- Stokes Educational Scholarship Program
Army, Air Force, and other programs will be added soon. Check back!
"Doing Business With"
U.S. Special Operations Command
U.S. Transportation Command
Army Applications Laboratory, Army Futures Command