Leading in the Cognitive Age - Naval Warfare Studies Institute
Leading in the Cognitive Age -- Center for Executive Education Workshop
Artificial intelligence (AI) is profoundly changing the world around us from how we choose what to purchase to what new medicines we develop to how we protect our nation. It is on the verge of being one of the most powerful tools that humanity has ever created and has an evolving role in military applications. The purpose of this course is to help Navy leaders start becoming "AI-prepared" to lead in the emerging cognitive age.
- Understand what the technologies under the banner of artificial intelligence (AI) are
- Identify the geopolitical use and dispersion of AI
- Know the military applications of AI
- Ethical and responsible applications of AI
- Leading in a world altered by AI
- Applying an ADAPT mindset
- Recognize future AI trends
Who Should Enroll?
The LCA course is designed for US Navy civilian GS-14 and GS-15s, active-duty Senior Chief Petty Officers, Master Chief Petty Officers, Lieutenant Commanders, Commanders, and Captains.