Medical Surveillance - Safety
If you need to schedule an appointment for medical surveillance, then please send a completed copy of the below referral form to schedule your appointment.
NOTE - Download a copy of the form and then open it with Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
When scheduling an exam, please schedule at least 30 days in advanced.
- Employee supervisor:
- Complete the SECNAV 5100/1 form identifying which programs the employee is enrolled in and the type of exam(s) needed - contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Contact the Occupational Health (OH) Clinic to make an appointment.
- Provide the completed SECNAV 5100/1 to the OH Clinic (via secure email) when scheduling.
- Once scheduled, the OH clinic will provide the Medical Matrix paperwork to the supervisor. The employee must fill out this paperwork and bring with them to the appointment.
- To schedule an appointment, follow the below process (in the listed order) and continue to move down the list until you have success:
- Call 831-242-5332 (OH Technician) – This position is currently vacant. Don’t leave a voicemail. Call the OH Nurse below if no one answers this phone line.
- Call 831-242-4842 (OH Nurse).
- Email Ms. Flora Dela Pena (OH Nurse) at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Johnson (Occ Med Doc) at: email@example.com
- Emial firstname.lastname@example.org we will engage with POCs (OH Nurse & Occ Med Doc).
Medical Surveillance Matrix
Medical Matrix Online (see what the exam involves)
The technical manual BUMED utilizes to categorize the medical surveillance programs.
Occupational Health Clinic Information
California Medical Detachment
Parker Flats Cut-Off
Seaside, CA 93955
Closed the third Thursday of each month from 1100-1600
Closed on Federal Holidays and Selected Training Holidays
From HWY 1 North/South take exit 406 onto Lightfighter Drive, turn right onto General Jim Moore Blvd, turn left onto Gigling Rd, turn right onto Parker Flats Cut-off Rd, Building 4390 will be on the left.
Occupational Health’s mission is to promote the health and safety of Service Members and Civilian employees by eliminating health and safety hazards in the work environment. Occupational Health services include: