Check out the latest issue of The Disruptor, by the Director of Unmanned Systems (UxS), Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Ships. Articles in this issue include:
- Making UxS a Trusted, Integral part of the Future Hybrid Fleet
- Integrated Battle Problem 21 Pushes the Limit of Unmanned Maritime Capabilities
- Subsea and Seabed Warfare: Find, Fix, and Finish - from Surface to Seafloor
- Assured Autonomy: Realizing the Potential of UxS
- New Digital Processes Will Transform Command, Control, and Communications Systems
- Naval Air Force Atlantic Demonstrates Cargo Unmanned Aircraft Systems Prototype
- Understanding the Environment Key to Advancing Application of Unmanned Undersea Vehicles
- International Cooperation in the Era of UxS
- Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory's Ground Robotics Work Paved the Way for Joint Successes
- Will the ‘Real’ Game Changer Please Stand Up?
Download a copy of The Disruptor.