Student Travel - CRUSER
Student Travel Support
CRUSER supports NPS students by providing financial support for travel directly related to research on robotics and autonomous systems. Activities might include conferences, workshops, site visits and field work.
- The student must be both:
- a full-time student and
- a member of the CRUSER Community of Interest (sign up here)
- Upon completion of travel, the student must be willing to either
- submits a 300-500 word trip summary for inclusion in the CRUSER newsletter or
- present a 15-20 minute brief of their work at a monthly CRUSER meeting
- Conference travel:
- If students are presenting their research work, the student must first request travel funding from their NPS department. If travel is not supported, that should be noted in the funding request.
- International travel will only be funded for students that have been accepted to present at the event.
Log into the Student Travel page for more info.