Naval Research Program Homepage - Naval Research Program
Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
NPS Faculty: Submit an Initial Research Estimate Form (IREF) TODAY!!
Topic review and board consideration for funding is done on an annual cycle but you can submit a new topic or resubmit a topic for consideration most any time. FY23 topic submission opens 31 MAR.
- 6, 10-13,17-19 May: Virtual IREF Submission Process Info Sessions
- 31 Apr: Topic Submission for FY23 Cycle Opens
- 19 May: Deadline for Faculty to Submit an IREF for FY22 Funding Consideration
- 26 May: Deadline for Dean/Supervisor to Approve/Disapprove FY22 IREF
- 02 Jun: Deadline for Research Topic Sponsor to Approve/Disapprove FY22 IREFs
- 07 Jun: NRP Distributes IREF Package to Topic Sponsor Leads for Review & Prioritization
- 07 Jul: Deadline for Topic Sponsor Leads to Submit FY22 IREF Prioritization to the NRP
- 04 Aug: FY22 Topics Review Board (TRB) Meeting
- 09 Aug: NRP Distributes FY22 IREF Package to N10 for BA6 Funding Applicability Review
- See more...