Naval Research Program Homepage - Naval Research Program
Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
Submit a Topic for FY23 Funding Consideration TODAY!!
Research Topic Submission and IREF Submission for FY22 has ended.
Topic review and board consideration for funding is done on an annual cycle but you can submit a new topic or resubmit a topic for consideration most any time. Get ahead in the next round and submit a topic for FY23 TODAY! Learn More...
- 07 Jun: NRP Distributes IREF Package to Topic Sponsor Leads for Review & Prioritization
- 07 Jul: Deadline for Topic Sponsor Leads to Submit FY22 IREF Prioritization to the NRP
- 04 Aug (Tentative): FY22 Topics Review Board (TRB) Meeting
- 09 Aug: NRP Distributes FY22 IREF Package to N10 for BA6 Funding Applicability Review
- 11 Aug: Review Board FY22 Research Candidate PIs Selection Results Notification
- 09 Sep: Deadline for N10 to Review FY22 IREFs for BA6 Funding Applicability
- 30 Sep: Deadline for FY22 Candidate PIs to Attend Mandatory NRP Project Brief
- 30 Sep: Deadline for FY22 Candidate PIs to Submit Research Proposal Packages
- 30 Sep: Deadline for PIs to complete Quarterly Interim Progress Review (IPR)*
- 01 Oct: Deadline for FY22 PIs to Complete Required Annual NPS PI Training
- 23 Oct: Deadline for (most) PIs to Submit FY21 NRP End of Project Deliverables*
- 24 Oct: FY22 Funded Projects Earliest Start Date (Accounts Setup)
- See more...