Naval Research Program Homepage - Naval Research Program
Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
Topic Submission for FY22 Research Consideration has Closed.
Topic review and board consideration for funding is done on an annual cycle but you can submit a new topic or resubmit a topic for consideration at most any time. Note: We will (only) accept new FY22 topics generated during NRWG discussion.
- 31 Mar: Initial Research Estimate Form (IREF) Submission for FY22 Cycle Opens
- Ongoing: Virtual IREF Submission Process Info Sessions
- 20-22 Apr: Virtual Naval Research Working Group (NRWG) 21
- 31 Apr: Topic Submission for FY23 Cycle Opens
- 19 May: Deadline for Faculty to Submit an IREF for FY22 Funding Consideration
- 26 May: Deadline for Dean/Supervisor to Approve/Disapprove FY22 IREF
- 02 Jun: Deadline for Research Topic Sponsor to Approve/Disapprove FY22 IREFs
- See more...