Workshops: Fall AY2023 - Graduate Writing Center
Fall AY2023 Live Workshops
Live workshops have concluded for fall quarter; slides and recorded workshops can be found on our Workshop Videos page. GWC coaches are also happy to meet with you to discuss the content of their workshops.
1. Download the workshop schedule
Click here to view workshop descriptions, instructors, times, and locations. Choose from more than 50 sessions presented in the first month of the quarter.
2. Register for your workshops
Simply click the purple pencil on the left, then use WCOnline's central drop-down menu (top of page) and select Workshops Sign-Up. Use the "next week" and "previous week" arrows to move between weeks.
3. Locate your workshop
Workshops include on-campus, Zoom, and hybrid sessions. Check the schedule for your location:
- Attend on-campus sessions in beautiful ME Auditorium for a fully in-person experience.
- Attend hybrid sessions in Dudley Knox Library room 151 or via Zoom.
- Find login info for both hybrid and all-Zoom workshops on the Workshops Login page and on WCOnline.
Each workshop can accommodate, on average, 12 to 25 participants. Students, faculty, and staff are welcome!