NPS - Faculty Profiles - Heading
Back to Search
Operations and Logistics
Graduate School of Defense Management
Phone: (831) 656-2912
PhD - Georgia Institute of Technology 2001
- 2019 - current: Professor
- 2007 - 2019: Associate Professor
- 2001 - 2007: Assistant Professor
probability and statistics, predictive and prescriptive analytics, dynamic decisions under uncertainty, decision analysis, multi-criteria decision-making, energy
probability and statistics, risk analysis and management, modeling and analysis for decision-making, psychology of decision-making, and logistics management
- 2018 - GSBPP Research Excellence Award in Defense-Focused Research, NPS GSBPP
- 2017 - Finalist, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (MSOM) Practice-Based Research Competition, 2017, INFORMS MSOM
- Conference Proceeding
- Hudgens, B. J., & Regnier, E, (2019). Investing in Cyber Defense: A Value Focused Analysis of Investment Decisions for Microgrids. IEEE.
- Journal Article
- Regnier, E, What Is Six Hours Worth? The Impact of Lead Time on Tropical Storm Preparation Decisions. Decision Analysis, .
- Regnier, E, (2019). The Hurricane Decision Simulator: A Tool for Marine Forces in New Orleans to Practice Operations Management in Advance of a Hurricane. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 1(21), 103-120.
- Regnier, E, (2017). Probablity forecasts made at multiple lead times. Management Science, .
- Apte, A. U., & Regnier, E, (2017). An Application of the Multiple Knapsack Problem: The Self-Sufficient Marine. European Journal of Operational Research, 3(256), 868-876.
- Apte, A. U., & Regnier, E, (2015). Complexity and Self-Sustainment in Disaster Response Supply Chains. Special Issue of Decision Sciences, .
- Regnier, E., & Nussbaum, D. A, (2015). The fuel multiplier in multi-stage supply chains. The Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation, 1(12), 5–17.
- Regnier, E, (2014). A value-focused approach to energy transformation in the United States Department of Defense. Decision Analysis, 2(11), 117–132.
- Magazine/Trade Publication
- Regnier, E, (2019). Electricity Spikes and the Power of Collaboration.
- Regnier, E., & Nussbaum, D. A, (2017). Stakeholder and Process Alignment in Navy Installation Technology Transitions.
- Technical Report
- Apte, A. U., & Regnier, E, (2014). Naval Expeditionary Logistics: The Self Sufficient Marine.