NPS - Faculty Profiles - Heading
UC Berkeley Master of engineering, MSc/MBA VLSI SoC ASIC micro chip design and Signal Processing. Finance, Economics & Marketing.
- 2017 CIV, JIDO JLB
- 2016 - 2016 CIV, Embedded Systems Conference (ESC)
- 2016 - 2016 CIV, ARM TechCon
- 2016 - 2016 CIV, CHES Crypto ICARS
- 2016 - 2016 CIV, STEM
- 2016 - 2016 CIV, MAPLD - SEE/ NASA
- 2010 - 2016 CIV, IEEE SCV HotChips
- 2009 CIV, NPS STEM
- 2009 - 2017 Mentor, AIAA NPS Rocket team
- 2008 - 2014 CIV, BlackDart
Undersea LiDaR imaging and laser communications, FSO laser communications, Femto Satellite design, Photonic A/D conversion for RF signal sampling and analysis, Mach Zehnder Interferometers, 0.1- 5 micron Nanotechnlogy manufacturing technology for molds and transfer masks, Chromatorphore nanotechnology C-Si substrates for GaN & InP microwave designs. Light Emitting Transistor, 500GHz Bipolar Junction transistors, ECC design redundancy for ultra reliable Networks on Chip.
Course development using more commercial EDA tools for Formal Verification (FV) and DFT in Advanced Mixed Signal SoC CMOS designs DFT (Design for Testability) BIST (Built In Self Test).
- Eta Kappa Nu, IEEE Student Chairman UC Berkeley Chapter
- Mentor Graphics Corp
- Tau Beta Pi, IEEE Student Chairman UC Berkeley Chapter
- 2008 - NSI Scholarship , National Secuirty Institute
Boards, Memberships, & Certifications
- Bio-Robots Inc.
- Xtrm Designs LLC
- 2016 member, Society of Photo Optical Instrumentation Engineers
- 2014 member, Optical Society of America
- 2004 Life member, NPS Foundation
- 1979 member, University of California Berkeley Alumni Association
- 1979 member, Eta Kapp Nu
- 1975 member treasurer, Tau Beta Pi
- 1974 member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers