Intranet Access for Faculty, Staff, and Students
The Naval Postgraduate School Intranet is restricted to faculty, staff, and students who have an NPS user account. To view the Intranet site, valid users must connect from within the internal NPS network or remotely by using one of the following applications.
If you have any issues with connecting to the Intranet, please contact the Technology Assistance Center.
NPS CloudLab is the best method to access a wide variety of popular applications and web services via Windows virtual desktop. NPS CloudLab only requires a web browser and an internet connection.
Using NPS CloudLab you will be able to access various internal websites/applications including, but not limited to, NPS Intranet, Matlab, Python, SharePoint, Student Muster, and Course Evaluation Forms (CEFs) previously known as Student Opinion Forms (SOFs).
To use NPS CloudLab:
- Microsoft 365 Multi-Factor Authentication will be REQUIRED for login to CloudLab starting Wednesday, June 2, 2021. Prepare by enrolling on the MFA Self Enrollment Portal. Follow the steps for your mobile device(s) to enroll. Detailed instructions are available at Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Visit https://cloudlab.nps.edu.
- Select CloudLab HTML Access for online virtual desktop OR
- Select Install CloudLab Client to download VMware client (Windows or Mac) or mobile application (iOS, Android).
- Login through Microsoft 365 with your NPS "User Name" and "Password" plus the required MFA prompt.
These applications and services are delivered instantly to users via any computer or mobile device connected to a network at any location on or off campus.
Virtual Private Network