DON DOD Guidance
The Latest DON/DOD Guidance issued from the Pentagon
- June 24, 2020: – Supplemental Guidance for Temporary Duty Travel of Personnel
- March 10, 2020: – Force Health Protection Guidance for Travel of Personnel
For the latest DON updates and information on Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19), please visit U.S. Navy COVID-19 Updates.
- June, 2020: - NAVADMIN 168/20
- May 26, 2020: – 155/20: U.S. Navy COVID-19 Standardized Operational Guidance
- May 20, 2020: – 148/20: Updated Policy for the Use of Embedded Computer Capabilities and Peripherals to Support Two-Way Collaboration
- May 20, 2020: – 147/20: Guidance to Commanders on Adjusting Health Protection Conditions and Base Services
- June 29, 2020 - Exemption of Authorized Leave for Department of Defense Service Members from Coronavirus Disease 2019 Personnel Movement and Travel Restrictions
- May 26, 2020 - Pentagon Reservation Plan for Resilience and Aligning With National Guidelines for Opening Up America Again
- May 26, 2020 - Fact Sheet for Travel Restrictions
- May 26, 2020 - Transition to Conditions-Based Phased Approach to Coronavirus Disease 2019 Personnel Movement and Travel Restrictions
- April 20, 2020 - Modification and Reissuance of DOD Response to Coronavirus
State Department Guidance:
See the state department and CDC websites for updated travel advisories at: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/.
For the latest CDC updates and information on Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit CDC's What's New section online.
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- 2019 NCOV Factsheet
- Share Facts About COVID-19
- CDC Fact Sheet on Use of Cloth Face Coverings
Travel: Reference Links
For Secretary of Defense Stop Movement Order MEMORANDUM of April 20 2020
To refer to the latest Force Health Protection Supplement: https://www.defense.gov/Explore/Spotlight/Coronavirus/.
What Can I Do to Be Prepared?
First and foremost, practice prevention! From washing your hands to staying home when you are sick. Check out the NPS Safety Office COVID-19 website for the latest resources at every level.
Get Your Telework Agreement in Place
Let’s be prepared, as individuals and as an institution. See the COS’ bulk message here on how to do it, and these best practices for employees. For Supervisors, see these instructions on how to change employee’s eligibility for telework.
Register with the Emergency Alert System
AtHoc can help you get information quickly, but you have to be sure your contact info is up to date. Check out AtHoc Wiki page for all the info.