COVID FAQS Zoom
COVID19 Zoom for Government
ZOOM FOR GOVERNMENT (ZfG)
- ZfG accounts are:
- Issued for remote instruction and related academic and business needs.
- A limited resource.
- Issued to faculty and limited staff.
- Not normally issued to students. (Special needs are evaluated ad-hoc).
- NOT REQUIRED for attending class or meetings hosted in ZfG.
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI): Do not discuss or exchange CUI within the ZfG environment.
- Private ZOOM Accounts: Do not use privately acquired Zoom accounts when conducting any NPS business including instruction, attending classes, meetings, or text chat.
- Please see the following help pages for detailed information:
COVID19 FAQ Links public v2